Saturday, June 2, 2012

Wonderful Wyoming

This past Monday I had the privilege to go to Wyoming's Sun Light Basin. It is by far one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen in my life. The valley was green and the snow capped mountains just added to the beauty. It is truly an amazing place. As I stood there I couldn't help but think how wonderful our Heavenly Father's Creations are. I was in awe of his wonderful master piece. It strengthened my faith that God is our creator and he created this world for us to live.
I was reminded of one of my favorite scriptures in the Book of Mormon. It is found in Alma chapter 30 verse 44. It states "...all things denote there is a God; yea, even the earth, and all things that are upon the face of it, yea, and its motion, yea, and also all the planets which move in their regular form do witness that there is a Supreme Creator." Thinking of this scripture made me know that God had created this wonderful area of the country and the whole world. 
 As we made our way home and look back down the valley I was once again in awe of this beautiful setting. I was also so grateful to my Heavenly Father for his beautiful creation's and the opportunity of life he has given to all his children. I testify that He lives and that He truly is our Creator and Father!

No comments:

Post a Comment